By definition, an orgasm is a climax of sexual excitement characterized by a feeling of pleasure centered in the genitals. For men, an orgasm is accompanied by an ejaculation, also referred to as cumming. Some women can also achieve ejaculation and it is called squirting, though there is some belief that this is not possible.
Though having an orgasm is common, there are some women that do not have them for various reasons. Outside of medical or psychological reasons, the following is a list of some reasons a woman may not have an orgasm:
- Not enough foreplay. Foreplay helps to get things heated up and gets a woman’s vaginal juices flowing. Foreplay goes both ways and is not totally the man’s responsibility. Some women find that receiving foreplay is pleasurable and for others giving is what gets them most excited.
- Lack of education about the vagina. Both parties should know the parts of the vagina and their function. Women need to figure out what feels good or not to those parts so that she can communicate that to her partner.
- Lack of knowledge about a woman’s erogenous zones. The clitoris, g-spot, and breasts are the most common erogenous zones for women, but not all women get the same amount of pleasure from these zones. Some women have other zones that turn them on. A woman should be vocal about what turns her on or not.
- Not enough stimulation to the clitoris. The clitoris is a small sensitive and erectile part of the female genitals at the anterior end of the vulva. Stimulation of the clitoris can be achieved by sexual position or with the help of a sex toy.
- Women not taking responsibility for their orgasm. Know what you enjoy by self-exploring and communicate that to your partner. Learning what is sexually pleasurable can be achieved by watching sexual videos, doing online research, touching/stimulation or using sex toys. When it feels good, let him know so that he can help you achieve the big O.
- Sex not lasting long enough. It takes time for women to reach a climax, which is why foreplay is so important. If a woman gets to the point of almost reaching an orgasm before intercourse begins, then she is likely to have an orgasm during sex. Men can also use penis rings or creams to help them last longer to increase her chances of achieving an orgasm.
- Changing positions too frequently. Once sexual stimulation becomes pleasurable for the woman, changing positions will cause her to lose her building orgasm. Communicate to the man that your climax is building so that he knows what is working.
Sex is a beautiful thing, but sex with an orgasm is the best sex ever. These are some tips can help a woman achieve a mind blowing orgasm.